Website Mediclinic Middle East
Located in Dubai Knowledge Park, Al Sufouh. Mediclinic Al Sufouh is a state-of-the-art medical facility offering multi-speciality outpatient care both for walk-in patients and patients with appointments.
- Basic medical degree and completion of a recognised higher professional education program in Urology recognized by Dubai Health Authority (DHA).
- Ability to communicate effectively with patients, families, nurses, doctors and other hospital staff.
- Appropriate experience and competency in all aspects of Urology.
- CCT in Urology, or American Board Certification, or FRCS, or equivalent (preferred)
- Certification and registration in Urology recognised by Dubai Health Authority (DHA).
- Minimum of eight (5) years relevant experience at a Specialist level, since gaining higher qualification.
Company/Organization: Mediclinic Middle East
Vacancy Type: Full-time Job
Job Functions: Health Care Provider
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A