Microsoft is on a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. Our culture is centered on embracing a growth mindset, a theme of inspiring excellence, and encouraging teams and leaders to bring their best each day. In doing so, we create life-changing innovations that impact billions of lives around the world. You can help us to achieve our mission.
As a Strategic Account Executive at Microsoft, consider yourself the dedicated virtual CEO of an account who leads our top customer into the digital age.
- Leverages close relationships with leaders (e.g., senior leaders, C-level executives) of the assigned account and the broader ecosystem to shape long-term strategic direction and influence business metrics. Connects appropriate internal executives and partners to build strategic relationships, leveraging knowledge of customer business.
- Proactively develops a strong, comprehensive understanding of customer’s business needs, priorities, strategies, and industry insights. Anticipates customer’s needs to deliver new insights on their business strategy, and educate customers on ways to address them jointly. Shows long-term differentiated value for the customer, leveraging industry expertise and guides internal colleagues on ways to develop deeper customer knowledge. Delivers solutions into overall long-term business strategy.
- Proactively solicits feedback on additional needs, products, and features to develop targeted strategies for customers. Demonstrates a strong understanding of the customer’s business model to articulate growth opportunities, leveraging industry expertise to shape ecosystem. Influences relevant (internal and external) stakeholders and resources to drive change on behalf of the customer and to enhance team capabilities, improve Microsoft offerings, and adapt Microsoft’s messaging to the assigned account.
- Orchestrates the execution of strategies for the assigned account to ensure engagements yield high-volume sales, drive plans to increase revenue potential, and open new opportunities for both Microsoft and the partners, aligned to goals, budgets, and forecasts. Leads and coordinates a diverse team (e.g., industry experts) on plan execution (e.g., prioritization, delegation) and drives accountability to execute and deliver on account plans and grow the account, leveraging industry expertise.
- Leads efforts with key internal and external partners and business and technical decision makers in developing, sharing, and promoting mutually beneficial, long-term, tailored account plans to grow sales and partner impact, leveraging deep relationships, influence, and industry expertise. Collaborates across organization and partners in discussions to impact the broader ecosystem (e.g., passing legislation).
- Proactively expands strategic network of key internal and external partners and decision makers, including vertical industry partners, to ensure execution of core tasks and account transactions, and to provide a comprehensive account management experience.
- Engages in strategic discussions by articulating ideas to evolve and facilitate evolution of customer business model, using Microsoft capabilities to solve customer’s complex business problems. Drives strategic initiatives to promote a more holistic digital approach between Microsoft and the customer.
- Manages the development and application of a mature/dynamic customer plan based on proven methodologies to manage a sustainable, long-term business portfolio.
- Leads strategies for the assigned account that yield high-volume sales and open new opportunities for both Microsoft and the partners, aligned to goals, budgets, and forecasts.
- Leverages unique, strategic, industry-focused business insights and opportunities to create long-term, competitive advantage for the customer.
- Bachelor’s Degree OR Master’s Degree
- 6+ years experience making recommendations to and/or collaborating with mid-to-senior level executives.
- 10+ years experience in working in an industry (e.g., Government, Education) and/or driving digital transformation
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cairo, Egypt
Application Deadline: N/A