You will support Openreach in creating an inclusive working culture where people from all backgrounds can succeed. Imagine supporting and advising a diverse team of 500+ to deliver fibre broadband to both rural villages, towns and cities in the South West!
- You’ll have responsibility for Openreach network operations within a defined geographical patch in the South West.
- You’ll advise and be responsible for embedding and delivering national transformation programmes.
- You’ll ensure all your team have a safe environment to work in, ensuring all governance required is adhered to.
- You’ll need to build successful strategic relationships, with key suppliers, regional authorities, political representatives and planning authorities.
- Results driven – a proven track record of operational rigour and integrity, highly disciplined to deliver a set of results, balancing quality, quantity, behavioural change and empowerment.
- Strong communication skills, you will adapt these to captivate your audience.
- Strong stakeholder management skills with ability to build effective working relationships.
- Ability to review the network performance and to make business decisions on both OPEX and CAPEX investment that delivers sustainable return on investment.
- Skills and abilities to be able to motivate, encourage, develop and inspire large operational teams (500+) to deliver true operational excellence.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Norwich, GB
Application Deadline: N/A