The Partnership Manager will be responsible for managing contracts with Regional customers and/or Government, extending contracts where there is an opportunity to do so and fulfilling customer objectives to take superfast broadband further into rural communities. They will have direct accountability for leading the engagement for Fibre Cities in the regions we intend to deploy, owning BDUK contract relationship and the formal acceptance of delivery against contracts.
- Ensuring Fibre Cities plans are jointly owned and committed with local bodies to ensure successful and timely delivery (in terms of permissions, street works and access)
- Working with the Openreach Delivery Manager and the Network Solution Manager to ensure that the day to day activities of the deployment work stream operate smoothly and evolve the work stream’s processes as required, realising the agreed programme objectives.
- Ensuring contract closure and resolve any associated disputes
- Ensuring commercial, regulatory and legal compliance of the contracts is managed
- Identifying opportunities for contract growth, working to create internal business cases and proposals and negotiate successfully with clients to win new business.
- Significant experience in delivering growth to contracts, utilising a multi-channel business development approach. Seeks innovative ways to expand the business scope of projects and to manage the cost base
- Skilled influencer and negotiator, able to read the environment and flex style and approach to optimise impact both internally and externally with clients
- Excellent Communicator with strong client relationship management skills; comfortable working with Public Sector teams, MPs, Councillors, Constituents and communities
- Strategic thinker with proven experience driving daily concepts to deliver longer term vision with the ability to cut through barriers to bring real clarity and focus to delivering for our customers
- Strong technical knowledge of Openreach products & services, networking, new sites infrastructure, FTTP & CFP
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Newport, GB
Application Deadline: N/A