Primary focus is that of business development within a defined area of expertise. The Solution Specialist provides support to the Account Manager (AM) in the areas of: lead generation, opportunity identification, definition and qualification, promotion, negotiation, and closing (upon delegation from AM) on large, complex solutions. Work function is inclusive of creating business value by supporting development of both technical and commercial solutions that drive multi-year service contracts. Solutions typically include: situational analysis assessment, business and infrastructure alignment plan, transformation / optimization program, solution architecture design, life-cycle management services, and on-going operational support and optimization.
- Support account management team in defining scope of solution and create compelling customer-specific propositions by creatively bundling our services capability and those available through third party vendors.
- In support of Account Managers, proactively drive innovation and value-creation for the customer by bringing intellectual value and consultative advice to key customers.
- Own responsibility for deal closure as designated by the DOA on Type B deals (unless delegated back to the AM) and be a contributor / bid team member on Type C deals as expertise is required.
- Maintain a high degree of knowledge for Orange Business Services products, services and solutions sets that have integration / alignment with area of expertise.
- Support the account team in developing bid response, identifying and mitigating risks and in preparing Orange formal presentation.
- Identify and manage third parties within proposed solutions; position Orange as the solution integrator.
- Proactively drive innovation and value-creation for the customer by bringing intellectual value and consultative advice to key customers.
- Work with our partner’s local sales team to identify opportunities (Cisco, Avaya, Alcatel, etc.)
- 5 years minimum experience consultative selling and relationship management within multi-national companies with sound understanding of operational, technical, and business requirements within one’s area of expertise.
- Customer side experience in the management of communications service within a large enterprise environment related to one’s area of expertise.
- Technical certification in relevant area
- International work experience
- Bachelor Degree in relevant area.
- Master of Business Administration (or equivalent)
- Bilingual / multilingual
- 7+ years experience in combination with:
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cairo, Egypt
Application Deadline: N/A