Website Qatar Airways
As a Security Coordinator, you will be responsible for maintaining and fulfilling all the Security requirements of Qatar Airways at station, liaise and coordinate with all local government agencies/authority to ensure security compliance and to meet the local security requirements of the assigned station.
- You would have to attend all security related meetings for e.g. Airport Security Committee meeting (APSC), Bomb Threat Review Committee (BRTC), Airport Operational Committee (AOC) in case of any security related issues in the absence of the Manager.
- In addition to the security functions, you would need to supervise and control flight handling activities such as Flight Editing, Check-in, transfers and boarding, act as a station coordinator in liaison with the GHA & QR department to ensure On-Time performance targets are met, facilitate the Ramp handling activities, review aircraft allocations, provide support to the Duty Officer in case of Flight Disruptions, Misconnections, DNB’s, perform Aircraft Turnaround Check (ATC) duty as assigned by the ASM etc.
- You will be responsible for all matters relating to Security operations, accompany / facilitate the BCAS auditors activities at the station (i.e. audits, inspections and meetings), conduct Catering Audit on quarterly basis.
- To be successful in this role, you must hold a r elevant Tertiary, Trade, Vocational Qualification or Equivalent with minimum 4 years of relevant experience.
- You should have prior experience in handling security functions in the airport, cargo terminals, customs and airport authority in outstations.
- You must be proficient on MS Office applications and have good knowledge of general security and airline operations.
- You must posses good supervisory skills with the ability to foster team work and have excellent written and verbal English communication skills.
Company: Qatar Airways
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Hyderabad, India
Application Deadline: N/A