Website Qatar Airways
From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
- Managing the daily operation and acting as a liaison between airport service providers, government agencies and authorities, and senior management
- Performing personnel administration for direct reports, including selection, training, performance appraisals, employee development, and take affirmative action
- As the Airport Services Manager, you will ensure safe, secure and cost effective QR airport operations at the station to achieve regulatory compliance, operational efficiency and 5-star customer service.
- You will liaise with local airport Handling Management to ensure QR ground handling and customer service standards are met at all times. You will also liaise with Airport Authorities and all Government agencies at the station.
- You will also represent QR at the Airport AOC and manage and motivate the airport team.
- Providing inputs and recommendations to management regarding short and long term service improvements and changes
- Acting as the Primary contact and liaison person for all areas of the QR airport operation at the station
- Establishing the department or team objectives and priorities to align with and support business objectives
- You will need extensive overall knowledge of all areas of airport/airline operation, exceptional leadership and team building skills and proven experience in crisis management.
- A strong customer-focus and sound budgetary planning and tracking experience is also required.
- You will need to be fluent English (written and spoken) to perform this role.
Qualification & Experience:
- To be effective in this role, you will need a Bachelors degree or equivalent combined with a minimum of 7 years of job related experience.
Company: Qatar Airways
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Amritsar, India
Application Deadline: N/A