QNB Group, the largest Financial Institution in the Middle East and Africa are looking to hire a Specialist Anti Fraud Assurance, to meet the expansion needs of our office in QNB – Qatar//Doha.
QNB has enjoyed continued success with Net Profits of QAR 10.8 billion (USD3 billion) in 2018 (up by 6%) and increased Total assets to QAR 853 billion (USD 234 billion). The Group now employs over 29,000 employees in 1,200 locations, with an ATM network of more than 4,300 machines.
- Test, based on the fraud control matrix the different procedures, key control indicators and key risk factors the efficiency and adequacy of the fraud control tools and procedures.
- Establish the priorities within the annual plan of the anti-fraud for the areas that require most focus using a risk based approach
- Suggests new testing and monitoring techniques covering all the fraud risk models
- Assess the Fraud risk exposure periodically to identify specific potential schemes and events that the business needs to mitigate
- Assist in designing prevention techniques to avoid potential key fraud risk events to mitigate possible impacts on the Group.
- Supporting Group Compliance in all activities relating the prevention, detection, deterrence and response to fraud
- Assist in developing training materials and providing trainings to employees across the Group
- Design a fraud risk assessment strategy of QNB Group that takes into consideration all business segments, customers categories and locations.
- Implement detection techniques to uncover fraud events when preventive measures fail or unmitigated risks are realized.
- Forward all fraud suspicious incidents to the fraud investigations team for appropriate investigations.
- Assist the Chief Financial Crimes Compliance & Governance in identifying and selecting the Fraud Control systems to facilitate the Group’s Compliance efforts and ensuring proper implementation of the selected systems.
- Maintain a track of all the fraud suspicious cases and follow up on the conclusions provided by the investigations team.
- Support in investigation of fraud and other cases referred through the various channels
Company: QNB Bank
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Qatar
Application Deadline: N/A