In line with government advice we’ve adapted how we operate in store to ensure we keep you, our customers, colleagues and families safe. As guidelines change, our ask of you is to remain flexible and adaptable as we work through the solutions together.
- Host – you’ll be the lead host in store, setting an example of what great looks like. You’ll understand what your customers need, guide them to the right products, and make it super easy for them
- Store standards – you’ll make sure everything runs smoothly from cash reconciliations, to customer queries, audit compliancy and stock management.
- Part of the team – you’ll join a team who take pride in their store, working together and having lots of fun along the way!
- An experienced supervisor, used to managing a small team in a fast-paced environment
- Great at giving amazing customer service, and able to translate that into sales
- Inquisitive, ever-questioning and ever-improving
- Passionate about our business
- Friendly, flexible, reliable, honest and like to work hard!
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Cardiff, Wales, UK
Application Deadline: N/A