Website Southwest Airlines
We are committed to provide our Employees a stable work environment with equal opportunity for learning and personal growth. Creativity and innovation are encouraged for improving the effectiveness of Southwest Airlines. Above all, Employees will be provided the same concern, respect, and caring attitude within the organization that they are expected to share externally with every Southwest Customer.
- Replacement of aircraft seat covers and aisle rugs on service checks, turnarounds, or through-flights.
- Cleaning, washing, and polishing the interior and exterior of airplanes, airplane parts, maintenance equipment, shops, and hangars.
- Carry out safety and/or security initiatives as directed by Southwest Airlines or the FAA.
- The driving of motor vehicles, when necessary, in connection with the work of an Appearance Technician.
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent education required.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have authorization to work in the United States as defined by the Immigration Reform Act of 1986.
- Must possess and maintain a valid U.S. Driver’s License, have the ability to obtain a SIDA badge and meet local airport requirements.
- Must be able to work well in confined areas, reach, and stand for long periods of time while washing and waxing the aircraft.
- Must be able to climb, kneel, squat, and sit in order to replace aircraft carpet and seat covers, and while performing cleaning tasks and other duties.
- Must be able to lift and/or move items weighing up to 50 pounds on a regular basis.
- Must maintain a well-groomed appearance per Company appearance standards as described in established guidelines.
Company: Southwest Airlines
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Honolulu, HI, US
Application Deadline: N/A