Website Southwest Airlines
Southwest will provide a stable work environment with equal opportunity for learning and personal growth. Employees will be provided the same concern, respect, and caring attitude within the organization that they are expected to share externally with every Southwest Customer.
Responsible for Assisting the overall day to day operation of domicile Base. Provides Leadership support to the Flight Attendants and Support Staff assigned to the domicile city. Assumes the responsibilities of the Base Manager in their absence. Administration of the collective bargaining agreement and compliance.
- Monitor front desk activities for leadership intervention on difficult issues, phone calls and questions
- May perform other job duties as directed by Employee’s Leaders
- Assists Base Manager with the daily operation and administrative function of the domicile with contractual issues, questions, and correspondence
- Provides support and guidance for mobile Supervisors through comprehensive and thorough communication
- Plan and oversee the daily operation and administrative function of the domicile
- Ensure compliance with all work rules and regulations
- Complete timely SOPI follow up with Flight Attendants
- Must be able to meet any physical ability requirements listed on this description
- Responsible for Outstanding Crews, Flight Attendant of the quarter and other employee engagement and recognition activities
- Assist with Employee development, mentoring, training and coaching
- Perform special projects as needed and delegated by the Base Manager and Senior Leaders
- Facilitate meetings with the union representing Southwest Airlines Flight Attendants regarding current issues and grievances
- Actively participates in fact findings meetings through conducting thorough investigations and retrieving necessary information to conclude timely investigations
- Supports and participates in domicile culture events
- Ability to type and/or use computer keyboard with sufficient speed and accuracy to meet demands of job
- Actively maintain a diverse talen pool and strong succession plan
- Must demonstrate SWA Culture on a daily basis
- Must be able to operate multi-line telephone with sufficient courtesy and speed
- Must work under tight time constraints to accomplish assignments and projects.
- Must be able to work well with others as part of a Team.
- Extended work hours and travel may be required
- Must work under tight time constraints to accomplish assignments and projects
- Have a working knowledge of FAR’s
- Must be able to master several P.C. software packages
- Must have sufficient abilities to handle and resolve office administration tasks
Company: Southwest Airlines
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Las Vegas, NV, US
Application Deadline: N/A