Website Southwest Airlines
Customer Service Agents at Southwest Airlines provide legendary Customer service by handling ticketing, baggage check-in, baggage claims, reservations, information inquiries and resolving complaints and problems.
- Must maintain the ability to wear prescribed uniforms;
- Provides current and accurate fare, schedule, reservations, flight arrival/departure information and answers all general inquiries from Customers and other visitors to the airport terminal;
- Deals with mishandled Customers as a result of oversales, delayed or cancelled flights, lost, delayed, or damaged luggage. Resolves such problems quickly and within guidelines established by the Company;
- Computes charges, makes change and balances daily transactions;
- Handles transactions required to board the aircraft in a timely and efficient manner;
- Responsibilities include greeting and handling Customers in a polite and friendly manner;
- Checks in baggage and Cargo
- Answers telephone to provide information to callers, page customers, resolve problems or complaints and assist as needed;
- Handles cash, checks, credit cards, travel vouchers and coupons as forms of payment for tickets;
- Handles any aspect of ticketing and check-in by operating a computerized point-of-sale system, boarding, baggage service, reservations and resolving related complaints and problems;
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent education required.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have authorization to work in the United States as defined by the Immigration Reform Act of 1986.
- Must be able to lift and/or move items up to 70 pounds on a regular basis and repetitively lift and/or move weights of 40 to 50 pounds onto raised surfaces;
- Must be able to climb, bend, kneel and stand on a frequent basis and for extended periods;
Company: Southwest Airlines
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Las Vegas, NV, US
Application Deadline: N/A