Website Spirit Airlines
Our client is a rapidly growing publicly-traded organization on the search of an experienced HRIS professional to join their HR Technology team. The person will play a vital role in system implementations, support and maintenance of their core HRIS (UltiPro). You will serve as a technical point-of-contact for assigned functional areas and assist in ensuring data integrity, testing of system changes, report writing and analyzing workflows for process improvement opportunities. This level II Analyst supports HRIS upgrades, patches, testing and other technical projects, as well as coach and mentor junior level HRIS employees. UltiPro experience is highly Preferred!
- Responsible for the administration, performance, maintenance and enhancements within the HRIS areas assigned.
- Manages data integrity. Develop data integrity protocols between HR, Payroll, and IT. Ensures data follows regulatory and compliance legislation.
- Analyzes current systems and recommends solutions to resolve problems or improve efficiency.
- Serves as Subject Matter Expert for the systems assigned.
- Prioritizes and drives completion of system enhancements, maintenance and configuration requests.
- Executes global HR metrics for the organization.
- Manages relationships with vendors and handles system escalation needs to achieve resolution.
- Write, maintain and support a variety of reports and queries utilizing appropriate reporting tools
- Assist in the development of standard reports for ongoing customer needs
- Help maintain data integrity in systems by running queries and analyzing data
- Conduct high level needs analysis, prepare associated business requirements specifications, designs, plans, and implement modifications and enhancements to the HRIS system and other systems
- Provide support for HRIS including, but not limited to, research and resolve HRIS problems and unexpected results or process flaws, perform scheduled activities, and recommend solutions or alternate methods to meet requirements
- Bachelor’s degree computer science, information technology, human resource management, or other related field
- In-depth knowledge of HRIS functions, execution and results. Able to set up, modify and execute standard processes in all core HRIS functions. Knowledge of UltiPro preferred.
- Experience with systems implementation and project management techniques preferred
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Flexibility to operate, and self-driven to excel, in a fast-paced environment
- Capable of multi-tasking and highly organized, with excellent time management skills
Company: Spirit Airlines
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Miami, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A