Website Spirit Airlines
The Stock Clerk position at Spirit Airlines supports the request and logistical movements of materials by Spirit Airlines Technical Operations. This role will be in charge of maintaining accurate stock levels to guarantee materials available for maintenance events to avoid service disruptions by aircraft being out of service due to parts.
- Perform shipping, receiving and stocking of aircraft parts and supplies.
- Process all materials movement requests accurately and on time.
- Demand and issue all parts to maintain accurate inventory counts.
- May perform other responsibilities as assigned. Responsibilities and duties may change when circumstances dictate. (e.g. emergencies change in workload, rush jobs or technical developments.)
- Accurately process shipments in compliance with federal regulations.
- Maintain up to date shelf life on every stockroom.
Qualification & Experience:
- Forklift driving experience
- Inventory background experience
- Please be advised that you will be asked to complete a required assessment to be considered for this position. This assessment will be emailed to you after you apply.
- Please be sure to check your Spam folder and/or junk mail if you did not receive it.
- High School or GED certification
- Ability to carry several assignments at the same time and deliver positive results.
- Warehouse Operations Knowledge, experienced with shipping, receiving and stocking practices.
- 2+ years in a warehouse environment
- Ability to adjust to continuous change, ability to shift focus to new task while keeping productivity and without losing sight of general goals.
- Hazardous Materials Shipping and Handling, knowledge of HAZCOM and general shipping procedures.
- Aviation Materials Knowledge, familiar with parts numbers, descriptions and handling.
- Must have valid Drivers License.
- Good verbal and written communication skills, ability to read, send and execute instructions via email and memos.
- Proficient with computers, basic knowledge of word editing software, inventory sheets and email management.
Company: Spirit Airlines
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Fort Lauderdale, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A