Website Marriott International
At Westin, we are committed to empowering the well-being of our guests by providing a refreshing environment, thoughtful amenities, and revitalizing programming to help ensure that they leave feeling better than when they arrived. We recognize that travel can be disruptive to our guests’ well-being, and we’re energized to assist as partners in helping them maintain control and soaring above it all while on the road. Everything we do is designed to help guests be at their best, and they appreciate our supportive attitude, anticipatory service and extensive knowledge on how to best assist them throughout their stay
- Functions as the business leader of the property’s sales department for properties with bookings exceeding parameters of the Group Sales teams within the Sales Office.
- Provides day to day leadership to a small team of on-property sales associates and pulls through a number of above-property sales channels (e.g., Market Sales, Sales Office) in order to achieve hotel sales objectives, booking goals and property revenues
- Develops strategic working relationships with leaders of these sales channels in order to proactively position and drive sales to the property.
- Interfaces with the Regional Marketing & eCommerce team to review collateral and execute the property’s marketing plan as well as pull through regional and national promotions.
- 4 year college degree.
- Demonstrated skills in supervising a team.
- Lodging sales experience.
Qualification & Experience:
- 4-year bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Hotel and Restaurant Management, or related major; 2 years experience in the sales and marketing or related professional area.
Company: Marriott International
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Vancouver, Canada
Application Deadline: N/A