You are a leader who is team oriented and are interested and/or have experience in the Aviation industry. You have a keen attention to detail and prioritize clear communication with those who are to be responsible, accountable, consulted, and informed. Reporting to the Manager of Systems and Special Operations, you will assist in creating an environment that prioritizes growth for the team and partake in the creation of systems related resolutions and updates to streamline airline processes.
With a passion for giving the team a great experience, you work to develop positive relationships with candidates and business partners. You excel at candidate generation, client management, organization, and time management. You are proactive, innovative, and thrive in a fast-paced changing environment.
- Maintain and update systems and procedural related documentation.
- Submit payroll documentation for the DCC team.
- Assist in the set-up of new or re-opened airports pertaining to hardware placement and software testing.
- Communicate with the DDC team and Systems and Special Operations Manager regarding changes to regulations or guidance.
- Communicate with the Systems and Special Operations Manager regarding systems failures or issues as well as short-term and long-term solutions.
- Assist in making assessments pertaining to ticketing priority.
- Assist in creating documentation and communications to internal and external teams regarding systems updates or outages.
- Collect and respond to notifications from Airports and internal teams to study issues raised with Sunwing Systems.
- Seek out, obtain, read, and comprehend changes to border compliance regulations as published by country border agencies
- Check to ensure the data in the DCS remains updated and relevant.
- Fill in for DCC team members when required.
- Guide the DCC team in making educated decisions regarding passenger admissibility.
- Communicate with internal and external teams regarding changes, updates and issues.
- Demonstrated knowledge in the use of computer applications, such as MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint
- A willingness to be on call
- Experience previously managing/supervising a team (of any size) preferred
- Committed to teamwork; understands the concept of working towards a common goal
- Demonstrated organizational, problem solving, planning, and administrative skills
- Ability to work well under extreme pressure, work independently, be flexible, reliable, and prioritize workload
- Knowledge of airport or airline operations is an asset.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Mississauga, CA
Application Deadline: N/A