- You will support your manager to control costs on your department and deliver budgets, supporting the department to maintain stock record accuracy and be prepared for stock control routines.
- You will deliver a great shopping trip for customers every day, following all opening and closing routines, ensuring all facilities are in a good working order and available for customers, listening for and acting on customer feedback.
- You will be passionate about our products, having confident conversations with customers demonstrating this passion.
- You will work with the business to grow sales, delivering your personal Tesco Phone Shop targets.
- You will follow the service culture in your department role modelling helpful and friendly service behaviours and demonstrating enthusiasm to do what’s right for customers.
- You will protect legal brand by delivering legal compliance, understanding all safe and legal routines demonstrating due diligence on your department.
- You will create an impression for customers that you can be proud of, role modelling great standards of dress and being ready to serve customers.
Working together across your store and across your group to achieve shared success.
Building strong relationships with customers and colleagues.
Being flexible in the way you think, make decisions and handle change.
Knowing your own sources of energy and keeping yourself fit for life.
Always looking for ideas and opportunities to build a better Tesco.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Manchester, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A