Every part of Tesco Mobile puts our 5 million customers first – our tariffs, our shops and our award-winning Customer Care. We’ve teamed up with O2, giving our savvy customers 99% coverage. In our stores, our colleagues aren’t on commission. It’s all about finding our customers the perfect phone and tariff
Should you be successful in your application, your offer will be subject to and conditional upon you providing your bank account details before your agreed start date.
The Customer is at the heart of everything we do.
It’s your responsibility to ensure:
- You will deliver a great shopping trip for customers everyday, ensuring the team work effectively as per the operating model
- You will role model great standards of dress and ensure my department cleanliness standards are high
- You will work with the business to grow sales, and support the team to achieve our Tesco Mobile targets
- You will understand the teams development needs and support your Team Manager to grow colleague capability, through on the job coaching
- You will support with the recruiting and training of all colleagues, including reviewing applications and organising interviews
- You will organise the Phone Shop rota to cover all necessary shifts, in line with costs signed off by my Team Manager
- You will consider safety in all you do, so every colleague and every customer get home safe every day, and keep the Store Manager and Team
- Manager informed of any issues that may arise
- You will engage the team to deliver the best availability for customers throughout the day, and coach the team to focus on the customer first and the task second
- You will support with people routines, such as wages, reviews, sickness and absence meetings and performance management
- Always be there, on time and properly presented.
- Make decisions that are right for our customers
- Be passionate and knowledgeable about our products and services
- Get to know your customers, greet them with a smile and serve them with pride
- Take time to listen, and help out wherever you can
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: St Helens, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A