It takes lots of different people to run a store and this is a job for doers, with plenty of variety. It’s a committed role, full of everyday challenges, but that’s one of the things that makes it so rewarding.
Being a colleague in one of our stores means that you will help to serve our shoppers better every day.
You’ll meet great people, learn new things and be part of an expert diverse team where everyone is welcome.
Whether you are looking for stability or flexibility to suit your lifestyle, or the opportunity to progress your career, this can be the role for you
- Take time to listen, and help out wherever you can.
- You’ll be someone with great communication skills and works well in a team, while being ready to roll up your sleeves and do what’s needed to give our customers great service.
- Be passionate and knowledgeable about our products and services.
- Always be there, on time and properly presented.
- Make decisions that are right for our customers.
- Get to know your customers, greet them with a smile and serve them with pride.
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Brackley, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A