Website US Embassy
FBI Special Agents apply their professional expertise and unique skill sets to their work every day. Many come from professional backgrounds, such as finance and accounting, which helps ensure accountability, identify criminal activity, uncover hidden assets and connect the dots to trace transactions to their source. Your diversified financial skills can significantly contribute to all areas of crime solving, from counterintelligence and cybersecurity to organized crime and terrorism.
You can expect continued specialized training once onboard and opportunities to work on some of the Bureau’s most complex cases. The scope and scale of our investigations provide unique challenges unlike anything you could work on in the private sector. Your ultimate mission: to protect the American people and uphold the Constitution of the United States. Being a Special Agent can be a lifelong career of uncommon days and amazing experiences.
- BA/BS degree (preferably in Finance, Accounting, Business or similar analytical discipline).
- Ability to create the financial picture and communicate it internally and externally.
- Demonstrated financial acumen and analytical experience delivering forecasting, budgeting and variance analysis, as well as data interpretation of business impact and results.
- Exceptional problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Be detail-oriented, yet able to keep a strategic focus.
- Ability to objectively evaluate information and make sound judgments.
- Honesty and integrity must be the foundation of who you are.
- The drive and commitment to make a difference in the communities you serve.
Company: US Embassy
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Miami, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A