The Salesforce Support Analyst at Vimeo will help to support Vimeo’s Sales team in their usage of Salesforce, and our enterprise tech stack (Outreach, Sales Navigator, ZoomInfo, Adobe Sign). We are looking to optimize our Salesforce environment as our sales team, and B2B organization, continue to grow! This role is intended for someone with experience as a Salesforce user who is looking to get into Salesforce administration.
- Monitoring Salesforce support tickets and Slack channel to ensure the team is helped in a timely manner
- Setting up new users across all appropriate sales tools
- Assisting the Salesforce Administrator and Sales Enablement team with trainings and follow-ups
- Supervising and analyzing incoming support requests to assist the Director of Operations prioritize projects and bug fixes
- Collaborating to improve our current lead routing and passing processes (Distribution Engine is currently used) based on marketing campaigns
- 1-3 years of experience in the Salesforce.com platform, either as a user or administrator.
- Strong communication skills, and a desire to help the sales team be successful.
- Experience in a customer support or sales role
- Understanding of data structures, data modeling and database scheme
- Experience administering Salesforce Sales or Service Cloud
- Creative and analytical problem solver with the flexibility to think outside the box
- Passion for learning about sales systems, especially Salesforce
- Experience working with technical and business stakeholders from cross-functional teams.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and changing environment.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Rochester, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A