Website Wipro Limited
In this role you will handle the marketing responsibilities and define the positioning of the M&T Business unit of Wipro. Your objective is to drive the go-to-market plan to meet business objectives. This position will work closely with sales, practice, and the rest of the marketing team. In this important role, you will help manage analyst relations, service/product positioning, campaigns, messaging, and collaterals as well as the corporate website and the full library of sales enablement materials. The role demands a good understanding of the IT services industry, market drivers and other industry drivers, and needs the candidate to be able to translate this knowledge into high-impact materials that clearly communicate the value of our offerings to the marketplace and achieve practice business goals
- Market Segmentation, Opportunity Analysis, Voice of the Customer, Competitive Analysis.
- Conduct Market Research, understand buying behavior, product composition. Conduct periodic product analysis and optimize as needed.
- Value Proposition Development
- Create high-impact internal and customer-facing materials that clearly communicate the value and unique advantage of our services / Solutions
- Core Competency Identification & Brand & Positioning
- Analyst Relationship Management, Competitive Report participation and submission, Strategic Advisory Sessions, Analyst Inquiry, Analyst Briefings
- Advisory Relationship Management & Communication
- Field Marketing Programs – Define the field marketing programs – trade shows, drive promotions, webcasts, websites, and direct mail.
- Thought Leadership – Create Point-of-view papers
- Public/Analyst Relations
- Digital Marketing – Blogs, Social media, Website developm
- Excellent verbal and written presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with a proven track record of establishing credibility with key customers, prospects and business partners, sales, customer support and development
- A deep understanding of the enterprise Information Technology services market
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience in developing effective and creative product marketing collateral, such as Web content, data sheets, and white papers
- 10+ years of software/services product marketing experience
- Engg + MBA from a premier B-School
Company: Wipro Limited
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bangalore, India
Application Deadline: N/A