Website Wipro Limited
- Experience with agile development methodologies (e.g. SAFe) is desirable.
- Strong writing and communication skills, including the ability to render concise reports, summaries, and presentations
- Fluency in English is required, French is desirable to easily integrate in an international and multicultural environment.
- Experience in software and hardware product development with specific focus on defining cybersecurity features.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Project management skills
- Knowledge of security risks to web applications, mobile, web services, and cloud applications
- Computer Science/Technology engineer with at least ten (10) years of experience in information technology, cybersecurity, and emerging associated technologies as an architect.
- Self-starter and team player; ability to work independently and drive initiatives
- Experience with IEC62443 and ISA99 security standards; ideally you are “Certified Information Systems Security Professional” (CISSP) or hold an equivalent cybersecurity certification.
- CISSP certification
Company: Wipro Limited
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Bangalore, India
Application Deadline: N/A