Website Wipro Limited
Wipro is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and makes all employment and employment-related decisions without regard to a person’s race, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by applicable law”
- Manage upskilling/ cross skilling and support workforce transformation
- Conducting people connect and understand skill gap and conducting skill assessment
- Planning up skilling activities for the existing resources and new trainings based on the account based competency requirements
- Track T2A/T2B plans, STEP+, rookie requirements, rookie training plans, ABC, SEC utilizations, external and internal training plans, external certifications.
- To identify and implement the industry best practices in competency develop, upskilling, quality content development, curation, assessment frameworks.
- Manage the design, creation and delivery of learning and development solutions to meet the current and future requirements at CRS
- Strong influencing and communication skills, articulate in front of large audiences
- Proven experience of adoption of blended and accelerated learning approaches.
- Support the CRS (Cybersecurity & Risk Services) BU’s Security Analytics Track’s competency to build strong skilled workforce.
- Essential training, management development, management culture, performance management, developing and sourcing internal/external trainings, certifications, e-learning, rookie management, supply chain creation, at CRS with in depth knowledge on
- Security Analytics Skills
- Technical knowledge & Hands on experience on key skills Security Analytics like Qradar, Security Log Analysis/Event Triage, Security
- Incident Response, ArcSight, SAC,RSA SA,VAPT,Rapid7 Nexpose, Qualys, Splunk, McAfee Nitro, WAF Imperva, Vectra, Demisto
- Passion for creating cutting edge security experience center labs and learning solutions around the Security Analytics tracks
- Knowledge/Experience in more than one industry vertical would be useful.
- Strong planning & tracking skills, Strong Communication & Interaction skills, Strong networking & coordination skills
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience in Architecting & Designing Solutions related to Security would be advantage and delivery is a great PLUS
- 10+ years of experience in working with Practice Development / Customer engagement management.
Company: Wipro Limited
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bangalore, India
Application Deadline: N/A