Website Woolworths Supermarkets
Having been awarded the Canstar Blue Award for No.1 in Customer Satisfaction for online groceries, and more recently being voted the most popular Loyalty Program in Australia, we’re proud of the work we do and are being recognised for delivering innovative and best in class service that is convenient, frictionless and personalised to our customers.
- Fostering support from management and encourage collaboration between peer and teams to deliver this vision
- Governing and guiding software testing activities with an emphasis on ensuring quality is built into the products being released
- Helping to identify and recruit talented QA engineers to bring a diversity of experience and background to the team, as well as providing guidance, mentoring and support needed to grow QA engineering capability
- Providing thought leadership in the QA space, facilitating discussions and reviewing team ideas in testing solutions and tools
- As our successful candidate you are a true leader with a profound knowledge and experience on practicing and implementing Software QA best practices with an emphasis on static and dynamic testing.
- You have exceptional communication skills and key strengths in workshop facilitation, presentation, consultation and negotiation.
- Solid experience and exposure to DB, API and cloud-based platforms testing and testing automation is essential.
Company: Woolworths Supermarkets
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sydney, Australia
Application Deadline: N/A