Website Woolworths Supermarkets
Having been awarded the Canstar Blue Award for No.1 in Customer Satisfaction for online groceries, and more recently being voted the most popular Loyalty Program in Australia, we’re proud of the work we do and are being recognised for delivering innovative and best in class service that is convenient, frictionless and personalised to our customers.
- Creation, Maintenance and Delivery of initiatives on the Digital Media Roadmap.
- Design, implement and manage a successful delivery framework to a variety of digital & direct channels, to deliver commercial outcomes and business objectives.
- Work to create efficient end-to-end execution processes with the wider team, including effective re-use of base elements, to ensure timely market response capability.
- Work to continually optimise and improve campaign response, ROI, channel utilisation and customer relevance.
- Key SME representing Digital Media in interactions with Analytics, Data Science, Solutions, and SalesForce in developing and capability and platforms
- Experience with leading digital marketing platforms such as Google Marketing Platform, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Adobe Marketing Cloud, etc.
- Strong understanding of digital advertising principles, including programmatic media buying, paid search and Social Media.
- Experience in campaign automation and exposure to key principles and solutions.
- Strong understanding of customer databases and/or complex data sets, including segmentation, clustering, and predictive modelling.
- 5 – 10 years in a Digital and/or Direct Marketing environment either in an agency or in-house
Company: Woolworths Supermarkets
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sydney, Australia
Application Deadline: N/A