View All Accenture JobsAccenture
Accenture Security delivers continuous, rapid fire innovation and new business capabilities that meet —and redefine—the needs of the digital era. You’ll help our clients—including 94 of the Fortune 100 and governments around the world—transform their technology infrastructures using resources that range from cloud, data centers and workplace to networks, security and managed services.
Do you have the deep functional and technical experience to help implement security solutions that align with our clients’ business objectives? Do you have the expertise to design and deliver solutions for establishing system user’s credentials, and processes for applying those credentials to access enterprise systems and applications?
- Although no two days at Accenture are the same, your duties as I&AM Security Manager likely will include:
- Working directly with clients and Accenture teams in a multi-disciplined team structure, designing and implementing I&AM solutions across a variety of vendor products including Forgerock, Okta, SailPoint and CyberArk.
- Developing deep working relationships with Senior Executives and Senior Managers across the client account team and client.
- Understanding the business direction of companies and creating optimized I&AM architectures to meet their business needs.
- Building knowledge capital through research and development, and leveraging industry insights to deliver best of breed expertise to clients.
- Helping grow Accenture Security across North America through thought leadership and entrepreneurialism
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in I&AM, including designing and architecting solutions based on client requirements. Including experience with configuration and implementation of packaged or custom IAM Solutions
- Access Management
- Identity Governance
- Directory Services
- Identity Provisioning
- Identity Management
- Identity Management as a Service
- Minimum 5 years of experience in at least two or more of the following IAM Vendor technologies or skills: SailPoint, ForgeRock, Okta, CyberArk.
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Los Angeles, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A