View All Accenture JobsAccenture
Our Advanced Technology Centre is a thriving technology and innovation hub from where we deliver high quality services to a number of private and public sector clients. The Digital Identity offering provides scalable identity and access management (IAM) systems that can be implemented in hours. Our innovative IAM models are offered as-a-Service and span cloud, mobile and IoT endpoints.
You’ll learn, grow and advance in an innovative culture that thrives on shared success, diverse ways of thinking and enables boundaryless opportunities that can drive your career in new and exciting ways
If you’re looking for a challenging career working in a vibrant environment with access to training and a global network of experts, this could be the role for you. As part of our global team, you’ll be working with cutting-edge technologies and will have the opportunity to develop a wide range of new skills on the job.
- Engineer identity and access management technology and integrate digital identity solutions to solve industry problems
- Work within a multi-disciplined team of Strategy, Digital and Technology professionals to bring the best of Accenture to our clients
- Work with and often managing a multi-shore delivery team to provide cost-effective consulting services
- Customise Accenture’s knowledge assets to support designs that are appropriate for each client
- Design pragmatic but effective cyber security defences for our clients
- Exposure to BPMN 2.0.
- Obtaining satisfactory BPSS and SC security clearance – which requires 5 years continuous UK address history at the point of application.
- Knowledge Web Application Security Architecture.
- Integration experience using Identity connector framework (ICF).
- Familiar with cloud architectures, data management and source control from a security perspective.
- Familiar with standards such as OAuth, OpenID Connect, XACML.
- Expertise on Identity and Access Management concepts – Provisioning / Reconciliation, SSO, Federation.
- Strong design and implementation experience of at least one identity and access management projects using any of the leading IAM vendor products – CyberArk, ForgeRock / Oracle / SailPoint IAM.
- IAM requirements gathering and experience in conducting workshops.
- Exposure to LDAP, Directory server concepts.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, GB
Application Deadline: N/A