View All AECOM JobsAECOM
As populations grow, so do demands for safe, expedient and cost-effective transportation. AECOM’s Transportation business line partners with clients around the world to build, modernize and expand transportation projects that carry all of our communities into the future — safely and reliably. We use our extensive knowledge in planning, designing and managing transportation systems — as well as restoring and replacing aging infrastructure — to help our public and private clients find smarter, more advanced ways to move people across cities, countries and continents. Our integrated approach and social responsibility have earned us the trust of local municipalities, government agencies, commercial clients, and public-private partnerships. Our expertise and global reach enable us to deliver high-quality solutions for our clients that pave the way for long-lasting benefits to society.
- Ensures, directly and through subordinates, that projects are completed on time and to company standards.
- Provides periodic progress reports to senior management.
- Has financial and project management responsibilities for the project.
- Responsible for the creation of work plans and task definitions oversees data collection and develops solutions to business/client problems with a focus on financial analysis and improvement.
- Provides solutions to business/client challenges developed from a foundation of understanding or analysis of business practices and goals.
- Leads/mentors team of consultants and/or other staff
- Write and maintain technical documents, including but not limited to: the TMC Operations
- Skilled in the use of Advanced Traffic Management Systems (ATMS) applications
- Must possess a State Drivers’ License in good standing
Qualification & Experience:
- BA/BS in business, transportation, engineering, emergency management or related field and 10 plus years of transportation or traffic operations experience or demonstrated equivalency of experience and/or education, including 2 years of leadership
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Augusta, GA, US
Application Deadline: N/A