Handles the main reception desk by answering telephone calls, directing visitors and guests and answering their inquiries whilst relaying clear messages and information as appropriate.
- Receives, sorts, and distributes incoming mail and courier packages to the different departments as required.
- Assists all departments by operating fax machines, preparing outgoing couriers and post packages when instructed to do so.
- Assists the HR team and other departments, if needed, in compiling, photocopying, filing and safekeeping of documents in order to optimize workflow in the respective departments.
- Provides continuous support in maintaining safe and tidy reception area and workplace; operates office equipment in compliance with procedures.
- Ensures the comfort of all visitors, guests and applicants waiting in the main reception area, provides them with refreshments and escorts them to the required office if needed.
- Collects and promptly delivers documents, stationery and messages within the office in a timely and efficient manner.
- Executes any other tasks as assigned by the Supervisor/Manager.
- Department/Functional Area
- Airlines / Aviation
- Secretary / Front Office / Personal Assistant (PA)
- 0 to 1 years
- Company Industry
- Bachelor’s Degree at least
Company: Air Arabia
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Cairo, Egypt
Application Deadline: N/A