View All Air Canada JobsAir Canada
Do you enjoy developing cloud-based solutions to complex problems? Air Canada Digital Enablement teams are building a fast-moving development team to develop engaging mobile enterprise applications. This is a great opportunity for a results-oriented software developer to analyze and build leading-edge solutions. The candidate should be self-driven, highly motivated, innovative and ready to deliver with our agile development teams.
- Handle software applications development, testing & implementation of projects
- Develop scalable, high performance, and robust cloud-based web and mobile solutions.
- Package and support deployment of DevOps agile releases.
- Develop, refine, and fine-tune applications.
- Analyzing and resolving technical and applications issues.
- Apply effective coding practices for error-free timely release
- Implement new features and optimize existing ones to drive maximum performance.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to solve development constraints and deployment issues
- Assist in the collection and analysis of requirements and user stories.
- Prepare reports and documentation on the status, operation, and maintenance of software.
- Work closely with, and incorporate feedback from other developers, scrum master and product managers.
- Support the testing and launching efforts of new cloud-based products.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent.
- 4+ years of software development experience using C#, .NET, Java, and Azure DevOps in an Agile development environment.
- Substantial web and mobile application development experience
- Very comfortable developing in an Agile environment, using Git/Azure Devops
- Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery/Deployment experience
- Real-world experience with mission-critical enterprise REST APIs (either as consumer or producer)
- Strong understanding of cross platform development using PAAS cloud systems.
- Database / Data Storage experience
- Comfortable analyzing network traffic using Fiddler/Postman/Wireshark etc.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and in rapidly changing environments or uncertain conditions
- Demonstrates openness and willingness to adapt to new ways of doing things
- Takes responsibility for the results and actively participates in the future direction of the organization
Company: British Airways
Vacancy Type: Full time
Job Location: Markham, Ontario, CA
Application Deadline: N/A