Perform complex administrative or operational tasks using different software applications. These positions require a high degree of accuracy due to the potential consequences of errors to the Company, such as fines, penalties or loss of income. This position requires initiative and judgment.
- Analyze, develop and produce creative, high quality documents, reports, etc.
- Design, prepare and transmit statistical reports.
- Prepare comparative analyzes.
- Comply with Company policies, collective agreements and government regulations.
- Liaise with internal and external clients.
- Organize the workload and set priorities to meet deadlines.
- Work independently or with little supervision.
- Provide initial troubleshooting of hardware and software.
- Collaborate in the compilation of the data of the action program.
- Examine reports, investigate discrepancies and calculate accruals.
- Prepare a monthly statistical summary of the restoration expenses.
- Maintain monthly records of paid and unpaid invoices.
- Prepare cost analysis and compile statistics.
- Plan, coordinate and execute information tours, which may require travel.
- Assist in the display of products.
- Recommend and collaborate on improved methods and procedures.
- Provide on-the-job training, guidance, coaching and support to other service employees.
- Respect confidentiality at all times.
- Maintain and document operating documents and certificates.
- Hold the big books.
- Check the bills.
- Ensure that meal and ground transportation allowances are paid to cabin crew.
- Process and calculate payroll adjustments and expense allowances.
- Write and prepare the correspondence.
- Maintain the computerized meal cost control system.
- Use central printers and related equipment.
- Prepare and distribute reports to meet print deadlines.
- Monitor the printing system to ensure availability, operation and reliability.
- Monitor printers for quality control purposes.
- Coordinate the maintenance and the maintenance of the defective material.
- Proficiency in spelling, punctuation and grammar
- Some positions may require the licensee to have licenses (eg, driver’s license, Ministry of Transportation card or AVOP license).
- Some positions may require the holder to lift objects and have to climb.
- Some positions may require the incumbent to work shift or shift schedule.
- Accuracy and thoroughness
- Ease in mathematics
- At least three years of office work experience
- Some positions may require the incumbent to write minutes.
- Some positions may involve exposure to weather conditions.
Qualification & Experience:
- High school diploma
- Strong competence in communication, oral and written, as well as presentation and proof reading.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
Company: Air Canada
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Application Deadline: N/A