Website Air Canada
We are looking for reliable, results-oriented, highly adaptable candidates who enjoy a variety of tasks within a team. Whether handling baggage and cargo or using complex loading equipment, ground handlers play a key role in ensuring that aircraft are ready for departure on time. safely.A permanent full-time job is 40 hours a week and a permanent part-time job can be scheduled for a minimum of 20 hours and a maximum of 32 hours per week. The current salary is $ 14.00 per hour, in accordance with the collective agreement.
- Drive and use runway vehicles and equipment.
- Guide or tow the aircraft to the parking stations for loading and unloading passengers and for loading and unloading cargo and baggage.
- Participate in the loading and unloading of cargo and passenger luggage.
- Willingness to work in a variety of climatic conditions
- Ability to work on tight deadlines, to ensure departure on time, while ensuring safety at all times.
- Eligible to work in Canada. If you hold a work permit, it must be valid for at least 12 months.
- Possession of a valid driver’s license.
- Ability to lift, without help and repetitively, heavy objects weighing up to 32 kg (70 lb).
- Availability for mandatory training of two to four weeks full time.
- Successful completion of Transport Canada security screening and obtaining the restricted airport area pass.
Company: Air Canada
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: [?]Ottawa, Canada
Application Deadline: N/A