The role holder will be responsible to manage security operations and outsource security service provide for CFC Mall to ensure the safeguard of property.
- Develop and enforce security standard and procedures.
- Manage dept. Budget and control OPEX
- Analyse and manage security performance, restricted areas, traffic control, hazardous activities and condition of security equipment.
- Conduct investigation of all losses or violation of CFC regulations
- Local/Municipality/Police Coordination (the current is not mentioning the municipality): to be the direct and first contact with all local and government organizations – to be responsible to get the required licenses and permissions/events or sitting areas for SL….
- Execute and enforce Security policies and guidelines to ensure the protection of the Mall.
- Deliver security awareness training and conduct security planning tasks to the internal team
- Work under pressure
- Management skills
- Quality oriented
- Fluent in English reading , writing and speaking
Qualification & Experience:
- 10 years’ experience in security field.
- 5 years’ experience in private security field.
- Experience in handling risky operation.
Company: Al-Futtaim Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cairo, Egypt
Application Deadline: N/A