Website Al-Futtaim Group
Are you looking to be part of a rapidly expanding organization? If you have an excellent level of customer service and sales experience then this could be the role for you.
- Maintains visibility and leads by example on the selling floor to answer customer questions and support all selling functions.
- Maintains all visual merchandising standards, directives, promotions, and over all cleanliness and organization of the sales floor and stockroom.
- Controls company assets by meeting all loss prevention measures (consistent management of inventory, in- and out-bound stock movements, sales, returns, exchange, store maintenance, etc)
- Meets or exceeds profitability expectations for the store in sales, payroll, shrink and conversion.
- Leads by example by training, developing and providing ongoing feedback. In addition experience with coaching on product knowledge, selling skills, visual merchandising and delivering the customer experience is preferred.
- Good command of business English (written and verbal).
- Good computer skills (Outlook, Excel & SAP) and detailed report analysis skills.
- Scheduled shifts may require standing for a minimum of eight hours.
- Uses sound judgment when making decisions.
- HAs an eye for fashion trends.
Company: Al-Futtaim Group
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Cairo, Egypt
Application Deadline: N/A