View All Amazon JobsAmazon
Do you want to work on planetary scale security solutions in the cloud? Are you excited to help customers automate security operations giving them unprecedented capability and agility? Do you enjoy working on fast-paced complex projects focused on game changing business outcomes for customer globally? As a member of the AWS Professional Services Global Security, Risk, and Compliance Practice you will have the opportunity to pioneer technically excellent security solutions supporting customer initiatives that are meaningful to their business. Building on those experiences you’ll collaborate AWS service teams on new features, innovate with new technologies and explore new challenges.
- Collaborate on internal builder projects
- Become a deep technical resource that earns our customers trust
- Develop high-quality technical content such as automation tools, reference architectures, and white papers to help our consultants, partners, and customers build on the work you deliver.
- Innovate on behalf of customers; translate your thoughts into action yielding measurable results.
- This is a customer facing role. You will be required to travel to client locations and deliver professional services when needed.
Qualification & Experience:
- 5 years’ experience in IT security, compliance, or risk management
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
- Hands-on technical expertise in technology automation, implementation, integration, and/or deployment
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Savannah GA, US
Application Deadline: N/A