Website American Airlines
This job is a member of the Airport Stations Team within the Customer Experience Division.
Responsible for performing a wide variety of office duties including: coordinating meeting arrangements, typing, filing, ensuring telephone coverage, greeting and directing customers, handling mail, ordering and distributing office supplies, reconciling P-card spending, tracking anniversaries/birthdays, and arranging travel and hotel accommodations.
- Troubleshoots and escalates office technology issues, including telephone and copier machines
- Tracks and ensures employees complete onboarding duties, including appropriate system access, assignment of lockers, mailboxes, uniforms, badges, fingerprinting, training, etc. Assists in station event planning, coordination, and execution (i.e. Do Crew, luncheons, holiday meals, recognition events)
- Acts as backup for various payroll functions
- Manages records for OSHA, safety, etc. (301’s, weekly and annual) Assists with budget preparation and reconciliation, including monthly closeout of landing fees
- Maintains employee files, as necessary
- Maintains Station meeting plans, including monthly emergency response
- Manages employee parking, including permitting and assignments, as required
- Assists with timekeeping functions, data entry, data verification, reconciliations, and filing
- Handles payroll processing in Workbrain for management and support staff
- Processes bereavement letters and coordinates local communications and response
- Provides assistance with preparation of management presentations and special projects as required
- Administers, reviews, and monitors all local invoices through Invoice Works and disseminate as necessary
- Accesses and manages various periodic reports, including performance, audit, expense, employee engagement and recognition, etc.
- Updates required manuals Files and maintains all security related items
- Ability to be self-motivated with strong organizational skills
- Ability to grasp concepts and functionality of specific software and programs
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office to include Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.
- Knowledge of policies, procedures, and corporate structure
- Ability to prioritize work, be detail oriented and meet deadlines
- Ability to perform in a fast paced environment and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- High School diploma or GED
- Previous office/clerical experience
Company: American Airlines
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Las Vegas, NV, US
Application Deadline: N/A