As an Security Support Analyst, you will drive innovation towards ensuring our internal and external environments are secure and compliant with relevant ANZ policy and procedures – utilising application and infrastructure security tools and updating required documentation as required.
- Vulnerability assessment, including Windows, Linux, Routers, Firewalls, Switches, and Applications.
- Experience with network and vulnerability scanning (experience with Nmap, Nessus and Qualys is preferred)
- Experience with SIEM (Security Information and Event Management) tools.
- Experience in security analysis and security incident management.
- Exposure to ticketing platforms like JIRA
- Good understanding of security frameworks ( ISO 27001, PCI DSS, NIST CSF etc.)
- Experience/understanding of Cloud technologies (GCP, AWS, Azure)
- Knowledge of firewall rules creation and review (Experience with Skybox is a Plus)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Adelaide, AU
Application Deadline: N/A