Website Asda Stores Limited
f you’re highly professional with a forward-thinking approach, you’ll love the buzz of our in-store Pharmacy. Even better, you’ll also have the chance to get out and about in your local community to build rapport with your local NHS teams and raise the profile of our Pharmacies.
This is a role that will take plenty of passion and drive. A commitment to great customer service comes with the territory here at Asda. So for you, it will be about finding the right healthcare solutions for our customers to help become the most trusted Pharmacy in the local community.
- The day-to-day management of the Pharmacy, its commercial metrics and the colleagues working in it.
- Providing an outstanding clinical service to our customers.
- Identifying areas where we can improve our services.
- Training, coaching and inspiring your colleagues.
- You’ll need to be a fully qualified Pharmacist.
- You’ll be registered with the GPhC.
Company: Asda Stores Limited
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Glasgow, Scotland, UK
Application Deadline: N/A