As part of the IT Security team, you will be contributing to project tasks including:
- Contributing to designs and implementations
- Developing risk assessments and assessing vulnerabilities
- Providing security guidance to project teams
- Assisting in development of appropriate Firewall Rules for new systems
- Assisting in development of appropriate Endpoint Protection Rules/Policies for new systems
- Raising security risks and proposing mitigations with the project team and security team
- Perform vulnerability testing, assessment and prioritisation of remediation requirements.
- Use cyber threat intelligence (CTI) to inform the practical application of security controls.
- Contribute to the reporting on ASIC’s IT security capability to the CIO, Commission and internal auditors.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Tamworth, AU
Application Deadline: N/A