The Advisor, Marketing Communications, creates marketing communication assets for multiple channels to support sales and to increases awareness of BDC’s products and services. He/she contributes to developing integrated marketing plans and orchestrating successful launches. He/she provides marketing guidance to colleagues in the lines of businesses and regions.
- Ensure conformity and consistency with BDC standards and branding in all communications.
- Act as a marketing project lead and work closely with business units and regions to create and develop communications tactics and marketing tools to promote or launch products and initiatives.
- Contribute to the planning of integrated campaigns as part of a cross-functional team.
- Write marketing briefs to guide the development of marketing communications assets.
- Brief and supervise the work of our freelance writers and external agencies, provide feedback on marketing materials to ensure that they meet the communication objectives.
- Contribute to BDC’s content marketing strategy and ensure marketing communications alignment across all channels by using and respecting BDC’s tone and style guide.
- Ensure that the most relevant marketing tools are available, and that their content is updated frequently.
- Autonomous, excellent judgment and initiative
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, journalism, or any related field
- Minimum of five years of experience in creating, editing and producing business marketing and communications materials
- Strong ability to position a message/narrative and to influence others
- Good team player and talented negotiator
- A successful track record of launching products and campaigns
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to manage several projects simultaneously
- Excellent written communication skills (English and French)
- Ability to create engaging and convincing marketing communications
- Experience in writing marketing briefs and communication plans as well as launching products
- Fluently bilingual written and spoken (English and French)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Ottawa, CA
Application Deadline: N/A