View All Blackrock JobsBlackrock
The Application Security team acts as a trusted assessor and risk advisor for the application development teams. It comprises of security engineers with expertise in software security and penetration testing. The team is the go-to team if one needs to get an attacker’s perspective on any technology. Your colleagues will be individuals who are passionate about technology and who stay ahead with the latest knowledge of new attacks, vulnerabilities and security technologies. This all falls within the Information Security (IS) organization under the Technology and Operations umbrella. The team interacts with the numerous Software Development teams resolving issues as they relate to application security.
- Manage security of software projects, crafting cloud-based security programs, performing threat modeling for risk identification, and providing security recommendations on topics like microservices design or application development.
- Performing threat analysis to identify possible risks
- Conducting vulnerability assessments including penetration testing; utilizing technologies including Linux and Windows operating systems, scripting languages like Python
- 7-10 years of IT Security experience including Security management of software projects
- 2-3+ years of experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure or Google Cloud.
- Master’s degree or equivalent in computer science, programming, information security or related is preferred
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Philadelphia, PA, US
Application Deadline: N/A