View All Blackrock JobsBlackrock
The Project Management Office (PMO) is responsible for delivering strategic projects for the organization on time and under budget. We are also chartered with driving project management standards and reporting, quality assurance and program management of large platforms.
- Prepare executive reports and present to Senior Management (both client and internal)
- Lead identification of risks, actions, and issues through proactive communication and collaboration with partners and various teams
- Lead rapid approaches for solutions utilizing agile project management approaches
- Lead Steady State Hand-Off activities utilizing previous experience in service delivery management of operations support for hosted applications.
- Build standard methodology detailed plans utilizing work breakdown structure to establish critical path, agreed-upon achievements/deliverables, and resource plans according to the cloud migration strategy
- Naturally drive transparency into the communication channel from engineers to executives
- Coordinate the overall project budget and procurement process
- Collaborate with cross functional teams in various time zones and drive teams on task delivery
- 8+ years of experience in IT
- Experience working with CMMI/Dev 3 processes
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to work effectively with all levels of management and staff.
- Bachelor’s degree in Program Management, Business Administration, Engineering, Computer Science, or related field. Equivalent professional government or commercial program management experience may be substituted in lieu of education.
- Project Management Certification desired
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Manchester, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A