View All BNP Paribas JobsBnp Paribas
At Bank of the West, our people are having a positive impact on the world. We’re investing where we feel we can make the most impact, like advancing diversity and women entrepreneurship programs, financing for more small businesses, and promoting programs for sustainable energy. From our locations across the U.S., Bank of the West is taking action to help protect the planet, improve people’s lives, and strengthen communities. We are part of BNP Paribas, a global leader supporting the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). Yes, we’re a bank, but as the bank for a changing world, we are continually seeking to improve the ways we help our customers, while contributing to more sustainable and equitable growth.
- Researches complex requests, analyzes and summarizes data for reports and special projects. Produces reports and makes recommendations to senior management on community affairs programs and achievements.
- Builds strong relationships with community leaders and local governments. Represents the Bank in various community functions related to charitable or community development activities. Acts as Bank liaison with various internal and external stakeholders.
- Develops and manages outreach programs for low to moderate income populations. Provides guidance and direction to individuals and communities focused on affordable housing and partners with organizations that create opportunities for emerging small businesses.
- Reviews requests for charitable donations and directs strategic distribution of such contributions.
- Promotes the Bank’s CRA objectives by developing, referring, and participating in CRA-related lending, investment and services activities.
- Works with CRA Manager, Community Development Lending/Investment, and other units toward this end.
- Manages and directs community relations effort to uphold the Bank’s CRA obligations and community support goals.
- Requires deep knowledge of job area typically obtained through advanced education combined with experience.
- May have broad knowledge of project management.
- Requires 7 years minimum prior relevant experience.
- Typically viewed as a specialist within discipline.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Proven ability to influence and engage lines-of-business.
- Good knowledge and understanding of the banking industry, CRA and related community development issues.
- Management experience with community based programs in the non-profit, government or private sector.
- Ability to travel 25% of time.
- Experience in service delivery to low to moderate income populations.
- Excellent oral, written, listening and presentation skills.
- Capable of functioning in a team environment while executing individual responsibilities.
- Ability and desire to engage diverse internal and external partners at various levels.
- Advanced business development, public relations and project management skills.
Company: Bnp Paribas
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: New York, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A