View All Cardinal Health JobsCardinal Health
- Information Technology is responsible for the effective development, delivery, and operation of computing and information services. Anticipates, plans, and delivers IT solutions and strategy which enable business value.
- Software Engineering is responsible for designing, developing, implementing and supporting applications, systems and IT products required to achieve the company’s business objectives.
- Commercial Technology-Engineering is responsible for leading the elicitation of detailed requirements from the Product Owner, other subject matter experts, and key stakeholders to define epics, features and detailed stories that are sufficient to enable efficient and predictable delivery. This team demonstrates expert elicitation practices that drive out details regarding user needs and workflow to enable effective solutions that delight users. This team maintains a strong relationship with the Product Owner, subject matter experts and key stakeholders by leveraging engineering requirements, practices and methods to define solutions to ensure products enable desired value
- Drive out a vision for a software development & product team strategy for this area with the ability to drive quick, effective change both within the team and across the key stakeholders.
- Build relationships and communication channels to integrate activities with product owners, business unit leaders, other IT teams, and partners/vendors to build accountability and ensure successful project efforts
- Act as a member of the Pharmaceutical EIT Operating Committee leadership team
Company: Cardinal Health
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Columbus, OH, US
Application Deadline: N/A