View All Cardinal Health JobsCardinal Health
Quality Engineering is responsible for product and service quality planning, evaluation and control. Works cross-functionally in the development and implementation of prevention based methodologies used in design, manufacturer, test, sustainability and correction of products and services.
- Develops and implements quality programs, including tracking, analyzing, reporting and problem solving.
- Plans, controls, and assures product and process quality in accordance with quality principles, which include planning processes, design control, material control, acceptance sampling and measurement systems.
- Demonstrates knowledge of reliability, maintainability, and risk management, including key terms and definitions, modeling, systems design, assessment tools and reporting.
- Applies problem solving and quality improvement tools and techniques, including, preventative and corrective actions and how to overcome barriers to quality improvements.
- Manages supplier SCAR process for Augusta site
- Manage internal raw material non-conformances related to supplier issues
- Collects information for supplier score cards and reports above site
- Assists in the management of supplier changes for the Augusta site
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelors in related field, or equivalent work experience, required
- 4+ years experience in related field, required
Company: Cardinal Health
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Augusta, GA, US
Application Deadline: N/A