View All Cardinal Health Jobs Cardinal Health
Maintenance is responsible for managing the service life of company assets which is inclusive of physical building and utilities, manufacturing/ warehouse equipment and tooling, office devices and physical layout of facility. This responsibility is completed through the management of appropriate internal and external resources as needed to ensure the dependable and safe operations environment necessary for a given Cardinal facility. This group has responsibility for both corrective and preventative maintenance and the necessary systems to manage, schedule and record this activity.
- Provides emergency/unscheduled repairs of facility and production lines/equipment during production and machine service. Performs scheduled maintenance repairs as needed
- Performs simple machinist duties and responsibilities
- Performs mechanic skills including, but not limited to, mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, troubleshooting and repair of plant facilities and production lines/equipment
- Reads and interpret equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service on plant facilities and production lines/equipment
- Diagnoses problems, replace or repair parts, test and make adjustments on plant facilities and production lines/equipment
- Performs regular preventive maintenance on plant facilities, productions machines and equipment
- Uses a variety of hand and power tools, electric meters and material handling equipment in performing duties.
Company: Cardinal Health
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Greenwood, IN, US
Application Deadline: N/A