Website Cardinal Health
- Conducts quality control testing of each batch (utilizing gas chromatograph, dose calibrator, multi-channel analyzer, TLC plate scanner, high pressure liquid chromatograph, analytical balance, PTS, laminar flow hood and fume hood)
- Works in ISO 7 cleanroom to make product vials and customer vials for use in drug production
- Performs environmental and personnel monitoring in ISO 5, ISO 7, and ISO 8 environments
- Coordinates daily production run schedule based on customer and pharmacy needs
- Demonstrates strong documentation practices, oral communication, and writing skills. Performs clerical and administrative tasks, including maintenance of daily production records, report preparation and maintenance records
- Able to repeatedly follow detailed processing instructions
- Ability to manage several tasks at the same time; Ability to evaluate operating conditions and exercise sound judgment and problem solving skills.
- Lifting: Frequent lifting between 50-75 lbs.
- Ability to see fine particulate and differentiate colors in liquid solutions.
- Ability to hear, write (English), and speak (English) clearly in order to communicate in manufacturing setting.
- Manual dexterity required for equipment operation and occasional reach and lifting of small objects.
- Ability to be an effective team member.
Company: Cardinal Health
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Las Vegas, NV, US
Application Deadline: N/A