Website Cardinal Health
Field Service is responsible managing the success of the relationship with an assigned set of customers in order to achieve the goals and objectives identified by the customer and Cardinal Health. Responsible for identifying, quantifying, qualifying, tracking, and evaluating customer pain points and, for facilitating, developing, designing and implementing processes that improve overall customer experience. Act as customer advocate and liaison back into Cardinal Health organization (field sales, customer service, implementation, contracts.
- Drive operational excellence and maximize customer loyalty.
- Demonstrates general knowledge of customer relationship management, sales, and operations functions.
- Responsible for process improvement projects, SOP/BDP identification and replication throughout customer base as required.
- Process Mapping – Accountable for facilitating, developing, designing and implementing processes that improve the overall customer experience.
- Effectively utilize Lean Six Sigma (LSS) Methodologies.
- Coordinates data collection and reporting to support initiatives and basic business needs.
- Prior government contract or military logistics experience and security clearance preferred. Candidates without a security clearance must be able to obtain a security clearance if hired.
Company: Cardinal Health
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: San Diego, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A