As our Analyst you will play a pivotal role in undertaking financial modelling and analysis to assist in assessing the risks/opportunities on new lending, as well as assessing the risks associated with increases in client credit.
You will provide account management support to our very active client group whilst assisting our Relationship Executives with client growth strategies, marketing initiatives and planning sessions. Your research capabilities will empower our teams to identify and originate new business opportunities, market trends and identify potential or existing credit and risk structuring.
- Prepare concise and well-reasoned credit reports and correspondence
- Gain an in depth understanding of client needs and how CBA can assist them meeting their long term business goals.
- Provide research and analysis of portfolio in conjunction with market data and Group product offerings
- Maintain and analyse a database of client and industry information to pro-actively recommend to the Relationship Executive ideas and solutions for their respective client base.
- Work closely with Relationship Executives to understand client needs and formulate client strategy, proactively recommend ideas and solutions to assist in managing client relationships
- Experience in understanding the operational drivers of a business and how they relate to the financial drivers of that business
- A passion for customer service with a focus on innovation and solutions focused thinking
- Strong research and analytical skills incorporating financial modelling and credit analysis
- A tertiary qualification in Business/Finance would be highly regarded.
- Demonstrated experience within corporate and commercial banking or within corporate accounting
Vacancy Type: Full-Time
Job Location: Newcastle, AU
Application Deadline: N/A